April 4, 2023 - Spring Election
March 7, 2023 - Last day for electors to begin to acquire residence for the
Spring Election. Electors moving after this date may vote from their prior address. To register, click here.
March 13, 2023 - Absentee ballots will be mailed. Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here.
After March 13, 2023, ballots will be mailed out in 24 hours after request.
This can be done until March 31, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. to allow for mail time.
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- November 8, 2022 election numbers: 0 Provisional Votes, 1340 Votes
- April 4, 2023 is the Spring Election. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting.
- Curbside voting will be offered on April 4, 2023 at the town hall from 7am - 8pm. Pull up to the town hall and call 262-626-4818. The clerk will answer and 2 poll workers will come out and provide you with a ballot. You must mark the ballot and give to the poll worker. Thank you.
- If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day. Deadline to register online is March 15, 2023.
- Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here. This can be done until March 31, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. to allow for mail time.
- Requesting In-person absentee voting (Early Voting) will be on March 25, 2023 from 8am - noon and March 29, 2023 from 5pm to 8pm. Deadline for in-person absentee ballot voting is March 31, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.