Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here.
Ballots will be mailed out September 22, 2022.
After 9/22/22, ballots will be mailed out in 24 hours after request.
This can be done until November 3, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
to allow for mail time.
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- August 9, 2022 election numbers: 0 Provisional Votes, 748 Votes
- November 8, 2022 is the General Election. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting.
- Curbside voting will be offered on November 8, 2022 at the town hall from 7am - 8pm. Pull up to the town hall and call 262-626-4818. The clerk will answer and 2 poll workers will come out and provide you with a ballot. You must mark the ballot and give to the poll worker. Thank you.
- If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day. Deadline to register online is October 19, 2022.
- Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here. This can be done until November 3, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. to allow for mail time.
- Requesting In-person absentee voting (Early Voting) will be by appointment only. Please call 262-689-4238 and the clerk will get back to you. Deadline for in-person absentee ballot voting is November 3, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.