BUILDING INSPECTOR/ZONING ADMINISTRATOR
Jeremy Pfeifer, Office-262-629-1774, Cell-262-689-7346
Please go to the FORMS tab at the top of this page to find building information and applications.
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
A short video explaining the importance of the Census
TOWN OF WAYNE TRANSFER STATION: We are OPEN during the COVID-19 (Safer at Home) agreement
TOWN HALL FOR RENT:
Welcome to Wayne, Wisconsin. The town of Wayne was originally settled in 1848 and was named after U.S. General Anthony Wayne of the Pennsylvania Battalion who is famous for commanding the forces of Fort Ticonderoga during the American Revolution and founding the "American Lite Corps." (Revolutionary Special Forces).
Wayne’s earliest settlers were a combination of German, Irish, Scottish, French, and English settlers. Attracted to the area by the rich soils, resources, and abundant farmland, these early settlers became the founding fathers and mothers of our three hamlet areas: Wayne, Kohlsville, and St. Killian. Today Wayne is a beautiful, rural town surrounded by rolling hills, rivers, and many small ponds. Residents enjoy the pleasantries of country life combined with convenient access to the larger communities of Kewaskum and West Bend.
The Town of Wayne has a three person Town Board that meets the third Wednesday of the month at the Town Hall . There is also a Planning Commission that meets that same night, at the Town Hall at 6:30p.m. The Town Board meeting immediately follows the Planning Commission meeting
The town hall is located at 6030 Mohawk Road, Campbellsport, Wisconsin, 53010.