BUILDING PERMITS and ZONING QUESTIONS:
- Gordon Hoffman, Town Zoning Administrator
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 a.m. - noon (best time to reach Gordon directly is before 9:00 a.m.)
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- February 18, 2020 is the Spring Primary. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting. If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day.
- For assistance with voting an absentee ballot in person for the 2/18/2020 election, please contact the clerk, Carol Gonwa at 262-689-4238 to make an appointment. First day to vote an absentee ballot in the clerk's office is February 3, 2020. Last day to vote an absentee ballot in the clerk's office is February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
TOWN OF WAYNE TRANSFER STATION:
- Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (during Daylight Savings Time)
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We DO NOT collect BRUSH
TOWN HALL FOR RENT:
- Contact us at 262-626-4818 or via email
- Fee is $75 which must be paid in advance