BUILDING INSPECTOR/ZONING ADMINISTRATOR
Jeremy Pfeifer, Office-262-629-1774, Cell-262-689-7346
Please go to the FORMS tab at the top of this page to find building information and applications.
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- For the April 7, 2020 election, we had 780 voters, no provisional ballots.
- August 11, 2020 is the Partisan Primary. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting.
- If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day. Deadline to register online is July 22, 2020.
- Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here. This can be done until August 6 at 5:00 p.m. to allow for mail time.
- Requesting an In-person absentee ballot (early voting) In-person absentee voting is done by appointment. Please call Carol Gonwa at 262-689-4238 to make an appointment. Deadline for in-person absentee ballot voting is August 7 at 5:00 p.m.
A short video explaining the importance of the Census
TOWN OF WAYNE TRANSFER STATION: We are OPEN during the COVID-19 (Safer at Home) agreement
- Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (during Daylight Savings Time)
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We DO NOT collect BRUSH
- WE WILL BE OPEN ON THE 4TH OF JULY
TOWN HALL FOR RENT:
- Fee is $75 which must be paid in advance
- See attachment below for Town Hall rental agreement