BUILDING INSPECTOR/ZONING ADMINISTRATOR
Jeremy Pfeifer, Office-262-629-1774, Cell-262-689-7346
Please go to the FORMS tab at the top of this page to find building information and applications.
TO BE PUT ON AN UPCOMING MEETING
You must notify the clerk 2 weeks in advance of the next meeting to be put on as an agenda item. Meetings occur on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Please plan accordingly.
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- April 6,2021 is the Spring Election. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting.
- November 3, 2020 election numbers: 0 Provisional Votes, 1500 Votes
- If you are in quarantine or have COVID-19, curbside voting will be offered on April 6th at the town hall from 7am - 8pm. Pull up to the town hall and call 262-626-4818. The clerk will answer and 2 poll workers will come out and provide you with a ballot. You must mark the ballot and give to the poll worker. Please have a mask on and hand sanitizer. Thank you.
- If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day. Deadline to register online is March 17, 2021.
- Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here. This can be done until March 6, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. to allow for mail time.
- Requesting an In-person absentee ballot (early voting) In-person absentee voting (Early Voting) will take place on March 27 from 8am - noon and March 31 from 5pm - 8pm. Early Voting will take place at the Town Hall. Deadline for in-person absentee ballot voting is April 2 at 5:00 p.m.
TOWN OF WAYNE TRANSFER STATION: We are OPEN during the COVID-19 (Safer at Home) agreement
- Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (during Daylight Savings Time)
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We DO NOT collect BRUSH or BUILDING MATERIALS
TOWN HALL FOR RENT:
- Fee is $75 which must be paid in advance
- See attachment below for Town Hall rental agreement