PROPERTY TAX PAYMENTS FOR 2019-2020
The tax roll for 2020 for the Town of Wayne is in my hands for collection.
For your protection and safety all taxes should be paid by check rather than cash.
I will make collections at the Town Hall - 6030 Mohawk Rd. This is a 3/4 mile west of Wayne.
I will be there on the following days:
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 9:00 am - noon and 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 9:00 am - noon and 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 28, 2019 9:00 a.m. - noon and 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
When paying your taxes by mail, return to me only the coupon on the bottom of your tax slip.
Please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for your receipt.
IF NO ENVELOPE IS ENCLOSED, NO RECEIPT WILL BE SENT
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR TAXES ARE PAID OR WANT TO PRINT A RECEIPT, GO TO THE WASHINGTON COUNTY WEBSITE
GERALD J SCHULZ, TREASURER
5520 HWY D
WEST BEND, WI 53090
BUILDING PERMITS and ZONING QUESTIONS:
- Gordon Hoffman, Town Zoning Administrator
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 a.m. - noon (best time to reach Gordon directly is before 9:00 a.m.)
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- February 18, 2020 is the Spring Primary. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting. If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day.
- For assistance with voting an absentee ballot in person for the 2/18/2020 election, please contact the clerk, Carol Gonwa at 262-689-4238 to make an appointment. First day to vote an absentee ballot in the clerk's office is February 3, 2020. Last day to vote an absentee ballot in the clerk's office is February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
TOWN OF WAYNE TRANSFER STATION:
- Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (during Daylight Savings Time)
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We DO NOT collect BRUSH
TOWN HALL FOR RENT:
- Contact us at 262-626-4818 or via email
- Fee is $75 which must be paid in advance