BUILDING INSPECTOR/ZONING ADMINISTRATOR
Jeremy Pfeifer, Office-262-629-1774, Cell-262-689-7346
Please go to the FORMS tab at the top of this page to find building information and applications.
TO BE PUT ON AN UPCOMING MEETING
You must notify the clerk 2 weeks in advance of the next meeting to be put on as an agenda item. Meetings occur on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Please plan accordingly.
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- For the August 11, 2020 election, we had 407 voters, no provisional ballots.
- November 3, 2020 is the General Election. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting.
- If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day. Deadline to register online is October 14, 2020.
- Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here. This can be done until October 23 at 5:00 p.m. to allow for mail time.
- Requesting an In-person absentee ballot (early voting) In-person absentee voting (Early Voting) will take place on October 17 from 8am - noon and October 28 from 5pm - 8pm. Early Voting will take place at the Town Hall. Deadline for in-person absentee ballot voting is October 30 at 5:00 p.m.
A short video explaining the importance of the Census
TOWN OF WAYNE TRANSFER STATION: We are OPEN during the COVID-19 (Safer at Home) agreement
- Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (during Daylight Savings Time)
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We DO NOT collect BRUSH
TOWN HALL FOR RENT:
- Fee is $75 which must be paid in advance
- See attachment below for Town Hall rental agreement